- Establish a campus framework that supports flexible development options
- Emphasize design excellence and innovation throughout the campus
- Connect the campus to the city and region through shared public spaces and multiple modes of transportation
- Foster a spirit of collaboration and collegiality across the campus through a well defined, pedestrian friendly and comfortable public realm
- Integrate sustainable design strategies in all aspects of campus development
- Maximize the site’s rich history, context and potential as a cultural resource, neighbor and gateway
With infrastructure work at the UT Research Park now complete, tenants selecting one or more of our 16 available building sites have access to reliable municipal water, sewer, electricity and natural gas provided by the Knoxville Utilities Board. Rates are among the most competitive in the nation, with power supplied by the Tennessee Valley Authority.